How to make money with WhatsApp or YouTube

A lot of people have been searching for ways to make money with WhatsApp and YouTube. I've thought a lot about this and come up with easy and simple steps that can help anyone make a LOT of money. No technical knowledge is required.

Spoiler: Reveal The Secret

Please let me know if the above steps work for you.

Replies

• Tilak Marupilla
    Tilak Marupilla
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • Dipankar Ganguly
    Dipankar Ganguly
    ๐Ÿ˜ Spot on!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Not sure about WhatsApp but there are number of people who are really making from their YouTube channel handsomely.
    Of-course, working hard offline to make videos for YouTube.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anoop Kumar
    people who are really making from their YouTube channel handsomely.
    While that's true, videos would need several hundred thousand views to actually make some significant money. This is because Google keeps a major part of ad-revenue. Plus, it also depends upon the geographic location of the viewers. Those from USA, Europe and other developed regions tend to result into higher pays compared to those from India.

Sometimes I just get upset how attention seeking these apps are. I simply put my phone on silent and keep it out of my eye's reach whenever I'm working. It almost doubles the productivity.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Just keeping less than 5 tabs while working has proven to be productive for me. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sometimes I just get upset how attention seeking these apps are.
    That's true for most of the cases. YouTube like apps are coal mines. You have to keep away form clickbait and find real content which are worth to spend time on. Just for example, if we need to learn new language say "R". There a number great tutorial which are as good as course era.

Recently I found following video.
    I think the venture mentioned in video should be on founders circuit
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Anoop Kumar
    I think the venture mentioned in video should be on founders circuit
    Can be done. ๐Ÿ˜€ Will see what's possible.
  • Eng.asish kumar
    Eng.asish kumar
    ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
  • Findy
    Findy
    Well said, lol ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's been almost a year since Prime Minister N.Modi announced the demonetisation exercise. It was quite a surprise move on the part of Indian government to weed out the menace...
Hardly have i seen germanium transistors, diodes or SCR's anywhere. The only thing I know is that Silicon is more stable at high temperatures. Am I correct? Please share your...
Most of the group discussions and interviews processes these days take place in English as the employers expect their prospective employees to have a good hold of the language. Now...
With only a few months left, GATE 2018 is one of the exams which will be bugging most of the aspiring engineers who are looking for opportunities in the field...
Every year India produces around 1.5 million engineers from its 6000+ engineering and technology institutions, which is more engineers than the USA and China combined. It seems like a wonderful...