how to make matlab with FTDI

did u all guys have any idea ... this is one part of my project... what procedure i should do in matlab which can make matlab communicate with FTDI ?

Replies

• ntvinh986
    ntvinh986
    yhsam
    did u all guys have any idea ... this is one part of my project... what procedure i should do in matlab which can make matlab communicate with FTDI ?
    That's pretty good. Have a blessed and great day guys!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello if you need some assistance to unlock your phones, just reply my thread ,maybe I can also help you how to unlock your precious phones, because even me experience...
I wonder if there will be any websites showing live video of the LCROSS projectile hitting the moon this Friday (USA 7:30 EST) morning. I suppose there will be lots...
NIT Trichy Entrepreneurship cell has organized Ventura 10. More information can be obtained from their official website - E-Cell | NIT Trichy
The Faculty of Technology & Engineering is organising its event, FOOTPRINTS, a national level technical festival, on the 19th, 20th and 21st of February 2010 More information on their official...
Why is the AC frequency in India to all households is limited to 50 Hz. Why is it 60 Hz in the USA and other countries?