How to make electric cars noisier!?

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ambit Energy
    Ambit Energy
    Yeah, must need for pedestrian safety. The House approved a bill that would make electric and hybrid cars louder in the name of pedestrian safety.

Under the proposed legislation, auto regulators would have to set minimum sound levels for hybrid and electric vehicles. With some additional noise, blind pedestrians will be able to hear them coming and travel more safely.

Stearns said the Pedestrian Safety Enhancement Act will protect the blind, children and joggers who need to hear traffic.

😀
    John Galt
    #-Link-Snipped-#, Sales Consultant
    St. Louis, Missouri

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Ceans! So very happy
Just wanted to say hello to my fellow engineers. I am looking to still fill my head with knowledge and contribute as much as I can. Cheers, Stefan
Hai CEeans.......... This is Andenagaveni...i got selected in TCS😀 TCS came to our college for recruitments and its very easy to hit TCS.there are three rounds- written test, technical interview...
hai friends... this is andenagaveni........ some of the engineers want to apt for government jobs...those who need the updates for government jobs can visit this site free government job alerts,usa...
Just like a 'Quiz Master' who anchors quizzes, we should have a 'Puzzle Master' for Puzzles section. The role of puzzle master would be to put interesting & challenging puzzles...