How to make automatic grasss cutting m/c running on power not electricity?

hi i m final year student and i want to make grasss cutting m/c which senses the grass and its process is not on electricity but on engine and no person is need it automaticaly turns to that side where grass is there and it automatically stops after some time which we can set so plzzzzzzzz tell me

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    What aspect do you need help with and where are you at so far? You might have better luck in the projects sectionas well.
  • Differential
    Differential
    Hi Bansal, welcome to the forum....!
    How about using the sensing system that is used in automatic elevators to sense the object while closing elevator doors.

Also what so special in using Engine ????
  • BANSAL
    BANSAL
    Differential
    Hi Bansal, welcome to the forum....!
    How about using the sensing system that is used in automatic elevators to sense the object while closing elevator doors.

Also what so special in using Engine ????
    ya that sensors are right and in using engine it becomes easy as i see that if we use grass cutting m\c operates on electricity then it is difficut to handl wire

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi people, I need help with installing visual studio 2008. The Problem is whenevr I try to run setup it shows an error message "Problem encountered with Suite Integration Pack"....
hi guy, this is abhishek sinha, i hav 2 present a paper on kernel file system, will u please help me on this corner...😕

hi

hi, this is abhishek sinha 😁
please, I want data about the concept and design of active power filter for my graduation project
most people don't know about ISLAM ,QURAN & prophet MUHAMMAD or don't have real information. So, i want everyone visit these sites to know about ISLAM , QURAN and prophet...