how to make a website live??

if we have developed a website then how to make it live so that everyone can access it..:

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    simple very easy ..there are many web hosting websites just sign up there..
    if you are using some database like Mysql you can go for #-Link-Snipped-#
    or simply go for this
    #-Link-Snipped-# ...upload your html files and enjoy your website
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    neha1
    if we have developed a website then how to make it live so that everyone can access it..:
    Where are you deploying your website? On an intranet or internet?
  • neha1
    neha1
    i m deploying it on internet
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    neha1
    i m deploying it on internet
    In that case, you will need a web host to host your files and a domain registered to point to your web host.

Read following articles:

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Have you ever noticed these buttons below every post? They are special buttons that can help us get more traffic, if you all help ๐Ÿ˜€. The first button: represents...
can you do one favour for me guys...๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ži am second year student ya,i need somehelp about project. and i want some project title and tell me the website address about...
hello engineers.Iam currently doing a project on robot arm that involves five degree of freedom.actually iam using stepper motor as actuator..so please suggest me suitable microcontroller for my project..torque capacity=50...
hi all, Does anyone have experience in solving 6 variable K map? I tried in a software. But, although i was able to input 6 variable data, still not getting...
Hi guys! Can any one give me a brief description about Mobile Computing? What is the use of it? And what are the advantages of it?