how to make a scissor lift??

please gurus help me,i need to make it as early as possible to get an A+

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    what scale? what load capacity? what size electric motor? manual or electric drive? Were are you at on the project so far, give more details please so we can help you?
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    hey u can simple lift the scirrors with ur hand!!!
  • Differential
    Differential
    How about a small rubber cap which will act on Vacuum priciple. Your robot will press that cap a little on scissor for it to hold the scissor.........But this has weight limitation..........! Again how will you remove it from rubble cap.....! A gentle force would be sufficient................!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    lol! Alright, a little confusion here. The scissor lift is like what you see at warehouses to lift big boxes and people up.

As what Gohm said, the scale is important. If you'd like to try a small prototype, get two of those scissor mirrors you'd find in hotel bathrooms 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello..can i am a final yr student of electrical engg dept..i m searching for a good project..prefarably in power system or machine side.. can ne1 suggest me some good projects...
CEans, This topic will appeal more to engineers from India. I'd love to have opinions/views from engineers from all over the world to see how things are in different parts...
CEans, Post your opinions/views/experiences about software testing / QA engineering jobs. What is the scope and what are the limitations of software QA jobs? What are the opportunities? What technical...
One of my friends asked me if I could give him a list of top companies for mechanical engineers. So, mechanical engineers on CE, please discuss about your dream company...
...and what are you doing about it? What steps are you taking? What's stopping you from giving your venture a go? I know most of you dream about being your...