How to make a hoverboard that works? Share Suggestions, Tips & Ideas Here

So today morning I was reading about a Kickstarter project that deals with creating hoverboards. That's coolest thing ever! Named Hendo Hoverboard, the team (and also most of popular tech blogts) have termed it the world's first REAL hoverboard. Moreover the team is giving a hover developer kit with their product. Here's a explanatory video for the curious minds around here -

There are some tutorials out there on sites like WikiHow and Instructables about DIY Hoverboard projects, but they don't seem to do what a hoverboard should actually do.

Just setting the ball rolling here. Anybody has any suggestions or tips about developing a hoverboard? If we share some cool ideas, one of the engineers around here could actually develop one!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Got this from a nephew, who is also at sea with the Marathi write up. Apparently some interesting innovations published in eSakal: https://www.esakal.com/NewsDetails.a..._type_map=["og.recommends"]&action_ref_map=[]
A TED talk by Jason Fried on why office is not the best place to work. Quote Jason Fried has a radical theory of working: that the office isn't a...
Xiaomi's Hugo Barra had made it clear that without user's permission, no data is sent to servers in China. Now, we've a new alert from Indian Air Force that says...
Hi every one I simulate turbulent cross flow finned tube heat exchanger shown below by using fluent, and study the same case experimentally. I've tow problems There are two way...
Suppose you are presented with the following xkcd webcomic. ​ What will you do? Chuckle and move on? Maybe. Think over it and move on? Maybe. Whatever the initial reaction,...