How to maintain Cycle stand management

Entry of the cycle is manual that my idea is to systemize

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

It's really difficult to understand your question. Could you please add more information?

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

@Soundhar Are you asking about a project to automate the process of maintaining cycle stands? Are you working on a project to develop a software that remote monitors bicycle stands? Please elaborate so that we can help you better.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

They are providing 100% placement guarantee on Stamp Bond paper with agreement. 4 months training program in CAD/CAM. On quora I found some negative feedbacks.I am so confused. Please guide...
Last summer’s eclipse caused a loss of nearly 6 GW of electrical power, giving researchers an opportunity to measure the impact of such a loss on the grid.http://www.machinedesign.com/community/solar-eclipse-tests-grid?NL=MD-05&Issue=MD-05_20180626_MD-05_167&sfvc4enews=42&cl=article_1_b&utm_rid=CPG05000000559845&utm_campaign=18172&utm_medium=email&elq2=ecb0cff90bdf4fe39289ab54a5f7ef65
Quote: It is an engineering truism that there is no such thing as a perfect solution—just the best solution for the problem at hand. That holds particularly for servo motors...