how to maintain a printer log??

i need to make a program similar to a print logger program where i can keep a track of the pages printed by several computers connected in a network. So plzz can someone help me get the source code for a print logger program........i need it asap...so plzzz can anyone help me out.😕 😀i dont need a readymade project....i need the code to understand it......bcoz i need to make similar program which would involve cost cutting, calculating the cost per month..etc..etc....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi can anyone tell me the air/mass flow correction formula for steam i am not getting it properly from wiki
I belong to Etc background and i wanna go into gaming industires but every1 says u need to be CS background person
i got 1785 rank in dac december 2012 exam.above my rank 1500 candidates r dere...should i got any institute or not.nd which is best for me..
hi friends, can anyone provide me with the link to free download an e book on Engineering Graphics/Engineering drawing?? thanks in advance
what is the role of a battery in an automobile? I am be-known to the fact that I is used to drive all the electronic appliances like headlights, speedometers,indicators etc....