How to learn programming from basics?

I am a mechanical engineering student. I want to get selected for IT MNC companies. How can I prepare for the technical round? As I have zero knowledge of Programming. Is there any book or any online source that will help me to learn programming basics?

Actually, I don't have any knowledge. I have to start from the basics.

Need your suggestion.

Thanks in advance

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It is amazing to see this excerpt from a TED Talk how even animals are aware of unfair treatment of unequal pay for equal work: (Sent by Tara, my granddaughter)
Nasscom, the Indian trade association for IT and BPO industries has recently announced that they are all set to collaborate with Social Media giant Facebook and has already signed a...
Hello everyone, I present myself, Edouard from Belgium. I'm a mobile developer making apps mostly for Android and iOS. I decided to subscribe to this forum because I'm also passionated...
The Chinese gadgets company LeEco is rapidly expanding its wings in India with a number of smart gadgets under its belly, be it the massively popular LeEco Le 1S smartphone...
A Testathon is like a hackathon but for testers. On the day you’ll be testing amazing apps with some of the best testers to win a whole load of prizes....