How to learn autocad quickly?

hello my name is i.v.prahlad and i have done my graduation from r.v.r & j.c college of engineering as a civil engineer. i want to learn few things about how to learn auto cad quickly and efficiently?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. The best way to learn AutoCAD is to access it in your college's lab and through several online tutorials available online, totally free of cost. Alternatively, you may join any good local institute to understand the basics and then build your skills on your own. AutoCAD's been in existence since long time and I think you'll find a lot of people willing to help you even on CE. If you encounter any problems or issues, post your doubts here and I'm sure our crazy engineers will love to help you.
  • prahu mac
    prahu mac
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE. The best way to learn AutoCAD is to access it in your college's lab and through several online tutorials available online, totally free of cost. Alternatively, you may join any good local institute to understand the basics and then build your skills on your own. AutoCAD's been in existence since long time and I think you'll find a lot of people willing to help you even on CE. If you encounter any problems or issues, post your doubts here and I'm sure our crazy engineers will love to help you.
    the thing is i have been facing some difficulties while drawing so if you would suggest me any tips regarding how to use it and learn it more quickly that would help me in a real good time because i have been offered a job in that area!!!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I see. Why not describe the exact problem you're facing so that autocad experts here on CE can help you address it quickly? 😀
  • prahu mac
    prahu mac
    the thing i have been facing some difficulties while drawing the structural part i,e regarding the calculations and also the estimation part please help me regarding that and also please post some example problems in estimation and valuation.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There are some tutorials here: Cadalyst Circles & Lines Tutorials | Cadalyst

Have you considered training with CADD Centre. I joined for an Autocad course a few years back. Quite good.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • prahu mac
    prahu mac
    sir i would like to have some few pdf tutorials regarding the formulaes and all that stuff so that i can access while i learn that would really help me a lot sir.
  • prahu mac
    prahu mac
    sir i would also like to have some pdf tutorials regarding how to do estimation and valuation or some example problems in the pdf format please sir
  • Vinay Gupta
    Vinay Gupta
    Autocad is no Rocket Science..The best way to do that is through tutorials.they are very easy to use.Follow this link #-Link-Snipped-# will be of Great help and will do all your needs.😀
  • prahu mac
    prahu mac
    sir i would like to have some pdf tutorials regarding estimation and valuation i,e some example problems !!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So we've the good news finally - at least there's a company that understands that Indian English accent is a bit tougher to crack and has updated their software accordingly....
Dear all, how to design the value for smoothing and filter capacitor values for switched mode power supplies. please anyone help me out.
Dear all, please let me know the working of transil clampers
hi friends, i want to know some thing about this forum...........as i am new in this forum so i don't know that where to post these types of threads in...
1. It seems pointer work is suspicious in the following code however it prints the result successfully. Please tell me why this program not gives error. char *fun(){ char *temp...