How to land a job in Facebook?

I have always wondered what must be the procedure to get inside the Facebook Headquarters. Next to Google, Facebook has the most impressive office space and the employees there seem to have fun while they work. Especially after watching the movie 'the social network', this question has lingered inside my head for quite a while.

Do they go through typical aptitude test - GDs - PIs or do you have to have a X-factor on your profile.

I found a good article that you might want to read:

#-Link-Snipped-#'

Don't forget to share your opinion after reading it. 😒

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The job is pretty interesting But difficult to get.
    I think people settling with non technical roles will be good to get. At least people of other fields than computers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I thought of compiling all the various designations engineers get in IT companies, their meaning and the type of job engineers perform at various designations. I'm sure it would help...
Section - Mobile. IM for Nokia - Chat on the go This is one of the best messenger among all the messengers I have ever used. It is for all...
Please Help... Trying to login at the CE forum from my mobile but appears a message"network is timeout"!😔😡 I am able to browse full site but unable to login
CEans, Our awesome CEan - Eternalthinker (the crazy brain behind ET On Fire) has created badges for all our engineers to boast your CE Membership and also help in spreading...
Sue and Bob take turns rolling a 6-sided die. Once either person rolls a 6 the game is over. Sue rolls first, if she doesn't roll a 6, Bob rolls...