How to invert a pdf

Well As I was scanning the document I forget to note that the whole pdf was rotated 180 degrees and so if I oprn the file now all are inverted and it is really difficult to read them now

Do tell how to remove this error ? Without actually redoing the scan process

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Conqueror
    Well As I was scanning the document I forget to note that the whole pdf was rotated 180 degrees and so if I oprn the file now all are inverted and it is really difficult to read them now

Do tell how to remove this error ? Without actually redoing the scan process
    use the rotation feature if you have Adobe PDF Editor.
    If not, Press ALT + CTRL + down arrow (I know bad method, but that will resolve your problem for now.. 😁)
    This will invert your screen and you can read your document.

To correct the screen hit ALT +CTRL + up arrow

-CB
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    If u r using Foxit reader, go to View->Rotate View-> For other pdf readers, there will be similar feature, and the way told by CB is funny, but it will work 😁.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well I want to save the rotated Pdf

I tried all these steps before But when I save the default mode is only saving and not the actual editing
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Is there a way I tried a method But that is like time consuming.

I took images of the pdf file and then compiled them into another document to convert it back into pdf file
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Step 1: Take Screenshots of pages. Use Lightshot
    Step 2: Arrange all the screenshots in a powerpoint presentation
    Step 3: Rotate all the inserted images.
    Step 4: Save As pdf.

Bingo!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Nayan Goenka
    Step 1: Take Screenshots of pages. Use Lightshot
    Step 2: Arrange all the screenshots in a powerpoint presentation
    Step 3: Rotate all the inserted images.
    Step 4: Save As pdf.

Bingo!
    I found this is method is there otherwise any other possibility
  • cathyhill
    cathyhill
    Jeffrey Samuel
    Well I want to save the rotated Pdf

I tried all these steps before But when I save the default mode is only VB.NET PDF: Get Started with PDF Library and not the actual editing
    you must have adobe acrobat 3d or you can use word2007 to modify and save pdf files.

more at #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Mrinmoy Swarnakar
    Mrinmoy Swarnakar
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
    You can use "Nitro Reader " to solve your problem
    In Nitro Reader after rotating u can save it too.
  • macjone
    macjone
    Mrinmoy Swarnakar
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
    You can use "Nitro Reader " to solve your problem
    In Nitro Reader after rotating u can VB.NET PDF: VB.NET Guide to Process PDF Document in .NET Project too.
    Nice recommendation. I did not hear this reader before. Worthy of trying.😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is a code to create a simple web browser in VB. You will need the following in your form 7 buttons 1 web browser tool 1 Toolstrip 3 radiobuttons...
Why in the world are we having so many transforms to map a signal in time domain into frequency domain We have Fourier series, the Laplace transform, The fourier transform...
DTFT is Discrete time Fourier transform In DTFT and Fourier transform we convert a signal from time domain into frequency domain DO note they may look similar with their names...
Well most of us are fascinated by music specially the hard core beats from a professional Drummer can't be forgotten by any of us Well I recently found that Drum...
I have to submit project in this semester. so i'm interested to submit MicroControl/ Power/ Electronics Related Project Please give me some project related idea. this project must be Cheaper...