How to intigrate tiles framework in php ?

Hello friend's
1 year ago i was working with tiles with struts framework in java.
Now i have a php project and i want to use that tiles like framework in php also.
Actually tiles is a presentation framework in which we have to write different html pages for different sections(like header.jsp for header,footer.jsp for footer,body.jsp for body, nav.jsp for nav section and integrate them into a single page) if i click on a link insted of loading whole page only body.jsp will load.
Can anyone tell me how can be do this in php ?

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    umm, use php function include() 😁

you can also take a look at some of the cooler MVC frameworks in PHP out there - symfony and cake to name a couple.
  • The_Small_k
    The_Small_k
    sorry for late reply.
    But using include() i can able to make the template like that but it fails to load that particular section page. When i submit a button it will reply back with whole new result page while in the case of tiles you can manually load the sections.
    Suppose if on any button click i want to load new body section and footer section i can do it with tiles.
    Till now i have only core php.
    I have no idea of symfony and cake.
    I want read the framework which will provide tiles like presentation framework.
    That is why i have the posted the question here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can somebody list the differences between both methods. rather than explaining each method, a comparison between them is needed.
I have had my sleepless nights from past one month, working and developing a new Image Processing Language IQL and a complete new framework for managing images, ImageGrassy(TM). Got it...
Wondering how much of a difference can leaving 'mobile data' setting on or off can make to the battery life of your phone. I noticed that if I let the...
I'm solving some problems based on law of parallelogram of forces. I completely understand the concept and how to prove that 😀 But I've one silly question, look at problem...
The Patent Analysis Management System portal https://ict-ipr.cdac.in, a single window interface for all Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) related activities in the ICT Sector, is getting very popular with researchers, academia...