How to interface steper motor to computer?

hi i am rupoc please any one tell me how to interface steper motor to computer😕

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Well you can use any stepper motor driving IC or simply use pull-up transistor which can derive ur stepper motor...need ant help,do reply
  • sukhvir21
    sukhvir21
    rupoc
    hi i am rupoc please any one tell me how to interface steper motor to computer😕
    u can interface a steper motor by using an optocoupler & transistor circuity
  • velmurugan256
    velmurugan256
    have u got the answer .........

can u tell that to me
  • icehari
    icehari
    Thanks for your discussions guys, i too have been looking for the same information....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well this is basically reagrding the post ive made for the polluted sea thing, So could you give a list of substances which act as absorbents towards the impurities present...

Hi

Hi This Is Arun...live In Delhi But Currently Doin Btech Frm Jaipur....i Reallly Want Help Frm You Guyz..........i Wana Become Successful In Life....i Hope To Get Help From U Guyz........
What is the difference between a computer science engineering and information technolgy??????? If i m asked such a question by interviewer what should i say???????
hello evry 1,i am new 2 robotics ,can ne1 pls explain me what goes into the making of a simple autonomous robot:smile:
when i m trying to make a modulator circuit i found that by shorting 2 AC signal sources i can produce a modulated signal between those signal. anyone know how...