How to install winXP through USB drive?

can anyone please tell me how to install winXP through USB pendrive?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: How to install winXP

sarveshgupta
    can anyone please tell me how to install winXP through USB pendrive?
    Any specific reason you want to do this?
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Re: How to install winXP

can anyone tel me how to create butable pendrive??I have xp 's butable cd
  • ankushchadda
    ankushchadda
  • venuvinay123
    venuvinay123
    intresting one i wanna know !.....this information if any one have idea in this thread of members please pass this..........
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    actually my windows got attacked by virus and i had to format and reinstall it but my cd rom was not working.. although i have done by other cdrom but i want to figure it out if it can be done by USB pendrive also?
  • system4me
    system4me
    change the id cable
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    can u tell me wat do you mean by changing the id cable
  • scurrminator
    scurrminator
    you may use this software

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • scurrminator
    scurrminator
    you may use this software

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Can any one clear how I can copy or make Xp's bootable pendrive?
    I have a pendrive, any one give me method or process??
  • markk
    markk
    system4me
    change the id cable
    I think what is meant (correct me if I'm wrong, system4 me) is 'change the ide cable', I don't know how familiar you are with pc hardware, but the ide cable is basically the cable that connects the cd-rom to the motherboard. In the back of the cd rom, there will be two cables, the smaller one is the power and the bigger one is the ide, maybe one of these are loose and that is why your cd-rom is not working.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm building an autonomous mobile robot for my FYP. differential steering is the technique I'm using to steer the unit. wheels configuration is as follow: two drive wheels in the...
can some one tell me somw applications of high voltage in the agricultural field...??? actually i m intrested on doing in a project on this topic. was lookin up the...
Hello 😀 I got a scalextrics (its not real, A.N.Other brand) for one of my girls little boys for his birthday First one track stopped working completely (i checked the...
hi i am vinutha doing my project on remote remore pc administration using mobile on java platform i need some basic codes to start up the project. please help me...
Hello, everyone I'm byter. A newbie crazy software engineer, specializing in messing your system😎