How to install usbasp driver in windows 8.1?

i couldn't find a way to install usbasp driver in windows 8.1 64 bit. i'd be greatfull if someone can help me out with this!!!!

Replies

• Arjun Walmiki
    Arjun Walmiki
    pls follow thsi link might be help you

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Making it possible for people in unprivileged areas with rural communities to have a cheap, low-tech water filtration solution, a team of researchers from MIT have developed a filtration system...
Japan and U.S. have declared the successful launch of a Global Precipitation Measurement (GPM) satellite on Feb 28, 2014. Aboard a H-2A Launch Vehicle No. 23, the rocket was successfully...
Remember '300'? '300' Rise of an Empire - "Villains of 300" is back, If you get a chance to see the movie please share your review... video looks impressive.
A lot of people are opting for online education. With websites like Coursera offering certificates for successful completion (by evaluating you on an online test) for a course on a...
hello mam, I am searching mega project topics ,but i am confuse with which technology related should i choose.Plz give some topics list i also prefered your given topic list...