How to install micromax 3g modem in Linux mint?

Any one know how to install micromax 3g modem in linux. I have Linuxmint 10 julia.???

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Tagging @#-Link-Snipped-# and @#-Link-Snipped-#

I think they can answer this.
  • sumitshrm45
    sumitshrm45
    @#-Link-Snipped-# please ...?
  • sumitshrm45
    sumitshrm45
    I search Google but no found the exact result...
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Try Wvdial. It is a software used to manage modem-based connections. This worked for me with idea modem and ubuntu. You first need to find a configuration file for your modem, try searching it on the internet, or contact you provider. Once you have edited /etc/wvdial.conf, you should be able to connect the modem.
  • sumitshrm45
    sumitshrm45
    Pensu
    Try Wvdial. It is a software used to manage modem-based connections. This worked for me with idea modem and ubuntu. You first need to find a configuration file for your modem, try searching it on the internet, or contact you provider. Once you have edited /etc/wvdial.conf, you should be able to connect the modem.
    Yes, that's helpful

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I feel great pleasure in announcing this. My own tech-startup Energy Labs is now going viral and huge. For the biggest achievement till date, we have developed an Android Application...
I have a question about optimization with the help of linear and integer programming techniques. I want to make a mathematical model of course scheduling using these techniques. Mathematical model...
We have had an eventful 2013 and it all ended with CEoM December 2013! We're excited to announce that the winner of the December's CEoM is CEan @Anil Jain 😁...
hello, i currently try to study about matlab. i am trying to study about calculation load flow 33 bus ieee sysyem using matlab. is there any body have the source...
Above picture is posted by @Official_SEA16 on twitter saying that they have hacked skype account. Here is cached link of hacked skype blog: 😁 Posted in another tweet "Don't use...