How to insert rows and colums using javascript and also edit the values inline

Hi friends,
How to insert Rows and Columns based on user input using javascript(HTML)?It should grow based on user selection.. And also edit the values inside the table inline using JS

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Use this script...First of all it will open a Prompt box then it will ask for no of rows and create a new tables according to requirements..but i have set that max rows can be 100 and columns can be 4..you can change it..

Untitled Document

• karthie
    karthie
    But i need "Add rows" and "Add columns" button, whenever the user clicks the button the rows and columns needs to add. And need of inline editing. Thanks in advance 😀
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Have you tried it on your own?If yes then please post
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    Goto site #-Link-Snipped-#
    tutorial available for all web scripting languages such as php, html, xhtml, javascript etc.
    In fact its the best site for all these materials
  • karthie
    karthie
    Here is the script to insert rows and columns with inline editing.

90 80 70 60 50

To include inline editing script(inlineeditor.js) visit this URL: Javascript Inline Editor

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys, i am in a great dilemma i want to start my carrer as software developer, but there are two options available to me. 1st one is belzabar s/w,...
Coppy Clipboard manager Size :- 492 Kb Clipboard manager program that extends the Windows clipboard to copy & paste several items, saves all the copied items and paste whenever you...
AUTO EXPO 2010 is considered the India's biggest and most important exhibition showcasing automobiles and automotive components. 10th Auto Expo 2010 will be held at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi,...
Hey!I bought this kit from the market of making a Light Sensitive Trigger.But i need help with the theory portion of it.And Also it needs soldering;how is it done?Help please.
Heres an interesting read - Why do so many terrorists have engineering degrees? - By Benjamin Popper - Slate Magazine Two sociologists have studied 300 radicals to come out with...