How to insert hyperlink in power point presentation?

I want to insert a hyperlink in my powerpoint presentation , so that when i click on a smaller image it can show a larger one which is kept in another slide . I tried to add a hyperlink but couldnt place it . please let me know how to place one .

Replies

• mr.right
    mr.right
    hi
    just click the image and then go to up taskbar click insert ->click hyperlink->window will be appear from that u have to select your link file and click enter thats all ,after that u have not clear about that u just type that in google and c the result or may be video k

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CAT 2011 Forms will go on sale at AXIS bank outlets all over India from 17 August till 26 September 2011. The price of CAT 2011 for general category students...
It looks like lot of CAT 2011 aspirants are looking for CAT 2011 forms last date of submission. As per today's CAT 2011 notification that appeared in all leading Indian...
As per the official CAT 2011 advertisement appeared in all the leading newspapers, CAT 2011 exam dates are from October 22, 2011 - November 18, 2011. The CAT will be...
Please discuss the difference b/w printf and fprintf.
Hey ppl, This is a good question asked to my friend in his interview. They asked him to make a simple stack program. He made it using array and declaring...