1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

How to increase general knowledge?

Question asked by Noothan Kumar in #Career Help #Campus Placements on Feb 23, 2020
Noothan Kumar
Noothan Kumar · Feb 23, 2020
Rank C1 - EXPERT

In all government competitive examination this is the one part of examination. So i am kindly requesting you guys to tell me how to gain knowledge in this section

Posted in: #Career Help #Campus Placements
Venkat Sai Nakkina
Venkat Sai Nakkina · Mar 7, 2020
Rank C3 - EXPERT

There are many ways available for improving general knowledge some of them are,Read general knowledge books, read news papers in English as well as Telugu. GK apps are available in playstore try to download and use it.participate in quiz competitions. Attend for seminars and conference as well.

Anurag Sisodia
Anurag Sisodia · May 31, 2020
Rank D2 - MASTER

A newspaper is a very essential source for government competition preparation because they use the latest affairs to test a candidate's present knowledge. I also suggest that instead of purchasing different newspapers, try finding a suitable internet portal on what you can find the latest pieces of information.

Vishwajith Rajendran
Vishwajith Rajendran · Jun 4, 2020
Rank E2 - BEGINNER

I think you should refer different newspapers. My suggestion is " The Hindu " is perfect for gaining knowledge and also for the preparation of different competative examinations .

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up