How To Implement Tags?

I'll be developing a Windows Phone app as a part of my project. The app will include tags for mentioning. I've planned to use HTML for development, since I've a little idea about coding for tags, I'll be pleased to have suggestions on how I can implement tags.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I believe you will be using PHP and MySQL for doing that.

Check this - #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The amazing properties of spider web silk are known to most of us, well, through General Knowledge textbooks and through "Fun Facts/Did You Know?" sections on the back cover pages...
Are you working on your reading speed? If yes, well you must try this app. Spritz is a latest app developed by Frank Waldman, Maik Maurer and Jamie Locke -...
I am new to programming.. Joined NIIT (Diploma in .Net Technologies). i am facing some problem.. as i am a commerce graduate. i dont find it easy to learn. teaching...
American Multinational Information Technology Company, Hewlett-Packard (HP) has rolled out a new low-price Android tablet in their Android device lineup with HP 8 1401. This new product of HP, according...
Now for a space trip, you don't need to be in the Forbes' 'Richest People On Planet' list. Courtesy of University of Surrey and the Oculus Rift: The head mounted...