How to implement mvc architecture in asp.net project

hi,

I am aswini.
I am learning dotnet and trying to do a project in asp.net using mvc architecture.
I know how to implement mvc architecture in php.
But here i am not geeting any idea as how to implement mvc in dotnet.
In php there is a separate controller pgm(one pgm in which services change depending on the request we give). so plz any one help me to do my project.

Thank you,
bye

Replies

• rick
    rick
    aswinithota
    hi,

I am aswini.
    I am learning dotnet and trying to do a project in asp.net using mvc architecture.
    In php there is a separate controller pgm(one pgm in which services change depending on the request we give). so plz any one help me to do my project.

Thank you,
    bye
    I wish I could help you 😔 . There are many computer engineers here who will help you.

CrazyEngineers!
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    #-Link-Snipped-#

A very good article by Nimesh Panchal. Pretty old now, but it describes you the basic concept, and also gives you a brief starter on having a .Net platform MVC Architecture.
  • Jayesh Patel
    Jayesh Patel
    aswinithota
    hi,

I am aswini.

Thank you,
    bye
    Hi Aswini
    How are you??
    I am also learning .net with MVC. I developed one simple application in MVC with telerik control.
    #-Link-Snipped-# please check this link. Here give all example of telerik control with MVC.

<Admin Note: Instead of sharing personal information, please let all the discussions happen here on the forums for the benefit of larger audience >

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys could u all please tell me how 2 improve my ram performance. and also how 2 overclock my pc and my graphic card(its an nvidia).wating 4 a reply.thanks...
Tutorial: Parallel Port Interfacing Techniques - Part 2 PC Parallel Port Interfacing Techniques - Part 2 16 October 2006 v1.0​ Elec: 3.5 Comp: 2 Mech: 0​ Introduction In this tutorial...
Hi CEans! Internet Search is a big business on the internet. Top three search Engines, Google, Yahoo! & MSN (Live Search) are working hard to improve the quality of the...
Hello If You Have Any Idea On It..................plz Tell Me
Name: Prasad Ajinkya Engineering Trade: Computer Science Occupation: Working|Self-Employed (Making the transition) Work Experience: 14 months Application Developer, 6 months Presales Hobbies & Interests: Gaming, Coding, Reading, Music, Bakar, Movies...