How to hide folder name

๐Ÿ˜‰ reply if ur intrested in hiding ur folder name!!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: do u know how to give name to any folder or file??

Satyajit
    ๐Ÿ˜‰ reply if ur intrested in hiding ur folder name!!!
    The title of this post " do u know how to give name to any folder or file?" does not match with the content of your post. Post the method anyway.

Changing it to "How to hide folder name"

-The Big K-
  • T`u`L`!`P
    T`u`L`!`P
    @ above.. u right, me too open the thread thinking of replying his query....
    @ topic...
    its not an issue dear if u'r talking about nameless folder...
    1.Select any file or folder.
    2.Right click on it,press rename or simply press F2.
    3.Press and hold the alt key.While holding the Alt key,type numbers 0160 from the numpad
    hmmm. and if u wanna hide the actual name of folder being seen by other and the name will remain there, i think i'v used a software for it lately, but waiting for ur reply, if it can b done without any software...
    regards
  • Satyajit
    Satyajit
    OH GREAT U KNOW HOW TO HIDE FOLDER NAME. BUT DON'T HIDING THE eNTIRE NAME USING ANY SOFTWARE. CAN U TEL ME ABOUT THAT??? PLZ
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    [Off topic]

Satyajit, its hight time that you go through CE Common Sense Guide (do not use all CAPS)- CrazyEngineers
  • harshal000
    harshal000
    tulip your idea did not work .
    can u explain it in detail .
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    hey it is work!!!!!!!!
  • HEART-HACKER
    HEART-HACKER
    Tulips idea working fine dude ๐Ÿ˜
  • arihant007
    arihant007
    harshal000
    tulip your idea did not work .
    can u explain it in detail .
    It does not work with all computers. But don't worry, there are other ways to do too. I shall post it sometime soon, when I get time. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Mr.Protocol
    Mr.Protocol
    yeah the trick said by tulip is exactly fine...but it only works with windows Xp not even with vista or Linux. but the folder gets detected when refreshed continuously.. else works fine
    Mr.Protocol
  • nitish sinha
    nitish sinha
    hey tulip it is not working!!!!!! any other idea????
  • inbapuvi
    inbapuvi
    Its not working.....................
  • liquid93
    liquid93
    arihant007
    It does not work with all computers. But don't worry, there are other ways to do too. I shall post it sometime soon, when I get time. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

0160 doesn't work.i need another way. do you have any?
  • liquid93
    liquid93
    found any other way yet?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello dear friends! can any one of you telll me wat wi-fi
Hye guys, I just joined in last friday. I got to know this forum from the search engine, at first glance it seems exciting and indeed it is. Im from...
I am trying to instal wndows media player 11 but it requires genuine xp... can it is possible to get genuine xp key in internet.... please reply mi...
CEans, The intent behind starting CE was to build a community of engineers who can change the world. Laugh at me, but that was the only intent. It is disheartening...
recently i read an article on engines that work on compressed air.ie.they use only air as fuel. these engines have so many advantages that some years from now,sureshot they are...