How to have customized/thirdparty blogger theme? How to setup that>?

CEan you know my blog address(If not see my signature). It is not fascinating right?.I Want to improve my both blogs Java Programmer's Blog and also for Tech Savvy's Blog For Tech Savvys. But still did not find the great themes in theme manager of blogspot.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I personally prefer WordPress for blogging. Not sure of bloggers support for custom themes. I'm quite sure that you can edit CSS to create new themes.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    lol
    do not stick to the default ones provided by theme manager in blogspot. here is what you need to do.

1) decide what kind of template/theme you want. there are basically 3 type- single, double and triple column ones. your java blog is a single one, ur tech savvy is a double while my blog(n my siggie) is a triple column one. Choose which one you want based on your priorities and then continue to (2) . Else if you are not sure just follow the steps below.
    2) go to google or any search engine u like and search for '____ column templates for bloggers' (fill ______ with single, double or triple) or just 'free templates for bloggers' will do. look through the huge nos of templates available and download the one you like. you can click on 'demo' or 'preview' to check out the template before downloading.
    3) go to your blogger dashboard>> layout >> click on edit html>>download the current template to ur hard disk>> browse from ur downloaded templates and upload it>>preview or save the template. Check images below.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Note: if you have customizations on your blog such as gadgets then a pop up box will ask whether u want to keep them or not. Choose as you like.
    Hope it helps

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello i am computer science btech final year student.. this year no company come to visit our campus.. so i got no offer.. all of you please suggest ways how...
Its being rumored that Google will announce Google TV (Called Smart TV) in next few hours at Google I/O. Google has partnered with SONY, INTEL & LOGITECH to launch new...
If you want an email attachment alternative, look at Droopy; a cool Python script that lets your receive large files from your friends by turning your computer into a mini-server....
hey people, I use mobile broadband internet . Though itouch access internet within a given wi-fi hotspot, I was wondering if I can make my itouch access internet through my...
i completed my b.tech in eee give suggestion for doing a particular job & their opertunities