How To Get Selected In Infosys

CEans,

I'm starting this thread to help the job seekers find their dream jobs. Infosys is pretty much on lot of software/IT engineering students' list.

I request current Infoscions to share tips & tricks on how to get selected in Infosys. How to clear the tests and interviews. It would be great if you could share tips & tricks for both fresh graduates and experienced professionals!

We look forward to your tips & tricks. If anyone has any questions, please post them in this thread.

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Yes, I had a question.
    I heard that Infosys conducts only written test and HR interview and nothing like GDs or Technical Interviews. Is it correct?
    And All are saying that Infosys has a different strategy to conduct written test. Mostly they opt for puzzles, right?
    On what basis they select candidates?
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Actually i have heard that as far as Infy is concerned the very first Aptitude/Question round matters a lot!If you are through then others you can just pass by with not much difficulty.
  • Stephen_c
    Stephen_c
    well at infy all you need to do is clear the aptitude test and show some confidence in your interview... interview is only hr and is really a cake walk.... so dont panic and you will be through in your interview...
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I'd suggest anyone targeting companies like infosys, TCS or CTS to be really strong in quantitative aptitude and verbal ability.
    Mostly, the written test will only consist of puzzles and some quants. Also, there will be a section on verbal.

If you clear it, then the interview will really be very easy. If you are poised and are confident, you should be able to clear it without any sort of preparation at all.

I'd again remind that your focus should be in puzzle solving and verbal ability. From this, you can infer that they are looking for people who can communicate their ideas well, and who has a good problem solving ability.
    Develop those, and you're in. 😀😀
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    very nice tips
    looking forward for more

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

suggest instrument to measure density of HCL in liquid form online (fluid is in pipe and density measurement overit continously). suggest instrument with its MOC and specific vendor list also.
would like more ideas and circuitry on sun trackers. in particular nulling the crossover point to prevent motor current when there is no op amp offset. zero input.
CEans, Trying to be larger than what you really are might prove fatal in any interview that you face. Even though this might look very obvious, lot of candidates do...
Meaning: treacherous Usage: The company had a duplicitous staff. They had to shut it down. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reply to this post by composing a sentence using this word. 😀
This workshop covers all aspects of making a formal business plan, including a hands on exercise specific to your startup. The following topics will be covered in details: * process...