How to get rid of Ads?

I want to get rid of ads that keep popping up if I try to open another page of same site or open a surf through google.
Is this problem with everyone? the ads are by money viking, safe finder etc. Or is there any virus in my laptop?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Renault India is all set to showcase two new variants of its popular hatchback Kwid at the forthcoming Auto Expo 2016 scheduled to happen during the first week of February...
The Microsoft Surface tablets series has been a runaway hit with customers and now, Microsoft may soon unveil the 'Surface Phone'. Chris Capossela, Chief Marketing Officer of Microsoft hinted about...
Hey all mech guys check this out. It's really cool how a workshop is treated in MIT. I remember my first year when I attended workshop classes in my college...
Tooth decay or dental caries which is claimed to be the second most common disease affecting the people worldwide after common flu, can now be prevented better in future, if...
The cheapest ASUS smartphone has arrived in India today. The ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5 is the younger sibling of the recently launched ASUS Zenfone Go that costs Rs. 7299. The...