How to get new miniproject?

i am a 3rd year b.tech student.i want to know how to get a new miniproject?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    asw
    i am a 3rd year b.tech student.i want to know how to get a new miniproject?

Unfortunately you won't get a ready made project on CE. We expect our members to work on the project themselves and get help on problems/challenges they face.
  • asw
    asw
    thank you for replying.but my actual dought is how to get any project to work on it?i mean where can find what is the project?it wil be given by whom?and how?...๐Ÿ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    asw
    thank you for replying.but my actual dought is how to get any project to work on it?i mean where can find what is the project?it wil be given by whom?and how?...๐Ÿ˜”
    Pick up any project in this section and start working on it. Or just think of something on your own.
  • asw
    asw
    ๐Ÿ˜•...which section are you talking about?????i didnt get u clearly...๐Ÿ˜”
    i m expecting more extended help from u.
  • Vega
    Vega
    See if this link is helpful to you ! #-Link-Snipped-#

There are more projects discussed on this forum ! Do search the forum! Also let us know if you have your own idea !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how do i interface java with matlab?? I need to call Matlab functions in Java.I have no idea how to do it.Can anyone help me out for the same? ๐Ÿ˜•
Hi. I am in need of a research topic. I'm a BS in Electronics and Communications undergraduate. I just need an idea or topic to work on. :smile: Kindly reply...
Sir / Madam, My questions is, The sum of 3rd and 15th elements of an arithmetic progression is equal to the sum of 6th, 11th and 13th elements of the...
Couple of days back, I have posted a thread "arrival of mini ice age", and we had discussion that the temparature of earth is going in upward or downward direction?...
Recently I received an e-mail from one of my friend stating a few facts about the vastly discussed movie '3 idiots', these are a few facts we have not noticed...