How To Get More Twitter Followers?

I only have 10 followers. I tried some ways posted on various websites like tweeting about Trending Topics, Using hash-tags etc... but didn't succeed.

Do you guys have any ideas ??

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    You can buy them... 😛

I've seen people selling 10K for $5.
  • PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    Oh Really ??? Any reliable sources for that ??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, there are in fact pay to get followers schemes and boy they do work. But what's the point in getting fake followers? I'm not quite active on Twitter, but what I've seen is that if you make interesting tweets, people will want to follow you. You can try out following things -
    1. Start following people and start commenting on their tweets or retweet them.
    2. Include hastags so that people searching for topics will find you.
    3. Have something unique and interesting to share. This is the best way to get more twitter followers.
    4. Tweet often.
    5. Click lot of photos and share them on your twitter feed. People absolutely love photographs!
    6. Be the first one to comment on the news items.
    Getting twitter followers is a matter of time 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    But, my question why do you want twitter followers?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    ok, my idea tweet about crazyengineers and I am sure you will get more followers in coming days!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Computer lovers good news you can run more than 5 is on single computer Step1:go to google search box type like this virtual machine for windows or Linux etc.. Step2:then...
how is Texas instruments compared to samsung software engineering lab.....i am confused about the two....plz elaborate on this . Does working as a system administrator have a future ahead ????
The Scala feels like a very well rounded package and its striking exterior design could win hearts too. The new Renault Scala is basically the Nissan Sunny. It's a case...
Hi.. In this thread I will be posting some popular Mechanical Interview Question and there answers too.. Just Click Watch Thread for future updates to this thread.
i am using tata docomo network and my handset is nokia 2690.i am getting lote problems on connecting to internet using data cable.to connect to internet i have to face...