How to get job for final year mechanical student(55% till 6 sem) in core before getting degree or af

How can I join a core company as I am final year mechanical engineering student..i need job as soon as complete degree and problem is I have 55% and not first class. how do I get good job in core sector before completion of my degree?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    prb1
    How can I join a core company as I am final year mechanical engineering student..i need job as soon as complete degree and problem is I have 55% and not first class. how do I get good job in core sector before completion of my degree?
    Just look for the companies that offer placements with the criteria that you fit in. Or you may build a special skill that the industry demands.
  • prb1
    prb1
    Thank you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi. I am a b.tech ece graduate with 60% marks and arrears cleared. I am planning to do a course in Networking field , but dont know where to start....
A warm greeting to all CE ans .i have some doubts regarding internships and about campus interview.hope i get solutions here. i have just now completed my 3rd semester (information...
If you wish to request for an Introduction on LinkedIn, there's a proper way to do it. Most of the requests for introduction that I get follow this format; which...
HTC India is back with its new Android smartphone - the HTC Desire 828 (Dual SIM variant), soon to be available across online stores for Rs. 19,990. The company believes...
PSA for anyone who uses Microsoft OneDrive, basically the ones who own a Windows Phone made by erstwhile Nokia or present Microsoft Mobile. Back in November, Microsoft announced that it...