How to get into MS

What 're the procedures for joining MS. As 'm doing BE mechanical 3rd year...

Replies

• Vishwanath J
    Vishwanath J
    Being in 3rd Year Planning for MS is good, There are various foreign universities offering MS Abroad.
    In INDIA MS in Manipal is the Major one...
    But are you aware with the need with MS!
    If yes means, Plan well for which domain u waana get into in MS and is that subject you like is helpfull indeed in getting job!!!
    Everything Matters! So Plan where you wanna get into! MS! MBA! M.Tech! or any othe Course!

For more regarding course and all post your questions in Mechanical Engineer Section...

All The Best...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are the internship opputunities for second year civil engineering student in abroad?...any idea about what to start with to get an intern oppurtunity?
Bill Gates biggest challenge to the Indians--​to desin a Toilet - ​-which does not require ​a.running water​b.cost is very low​c.smell cheracteristics are as good as or better than a flush...
‎"Dard hota raha..,chatpatate rahe..,aayine se sada chott khate rahe..,wo watan bech kar muskurate rahe...,hum watan ke liye sar katathe rahe......!!!" These lines and the image below speak volumes. Salute to...
innovation is my passion and i never give up my dreams
Are you a mobile games lover? Do you have iPhone? If Yes, then definately you must have heard about the iPhone Game of the Year 2011 by Apple - Tiny...