How to get into IISC Bangalore???

Is there any other way to get into IISC Bangalore for PG In Mechanical Engineering other than GATE????

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yeah please contribute people. I think I want to know it too.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    You can also get into it via the work experience. In a few companies, they allow you to do masters at the place of our will... 😀
  • saimriyaz
    saimriyaz
    Yes , for that you must have 2 yrs of experience and then you can apply there as a sponsored student course......................

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, i have a 312MHz square wave oscillator and want to generate a 312MHz sinewave with it.i am stuck at this point and dont know how to proceed.i googled...
How are you? I am Elizabeth Ruda a newbie to this community. I am here to introduce myself to all of you. I am very excited to take part of...
I am Jijeesh a new face in this forum . About me : Much more interested in Electronics and now working as a H/W Eng. Plz include me too ...
Note: Before you build the actual helicopter you will need to build a simple bending jig (a board with some nails pounded into it) to twist the tongue depressors. What...
CEans, We've just released the new, redesigned front page of CrazyEngineers. The new redesign has been kept simple and focuses more on latest engineering news. Our authors have been contributing...