How to get back the archieved mails

Hi,
CE's
I have achieved some mails in my mail box.. but whenever i need those mail once again how to get.. those mails ???? 😕 😕

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Be more clear about what you want??
    #-Link-Snipped-#..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Which email service/software are you using? I guess you're talking about Gmail [or CE Mail 😀 ].

In Gmail, if you archive emails, they are labelled as 'archive' and removed from the Inbox. Now getting them back in the Inbox is quite easy. Just go to your archive folder/section and then move the mails back to Inbox [using the regular move mail functionality].

If you are using outlook, I guess you'll have to import the archives to your inbox. Selective import - I'm not quite sure.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There's an interesting story behind this! I went to an interview where the interviewer (who looked pretty knowledgable) asked me, among other things, to write a program in C++ to...
I could not add new posts in the new pages of my wordpress blog. Is it possible or not? Regular bloggers Help Me
actually i have got a problem,i have got 160 gb but it is showing only 100 gb, so i want to install linux on that remainig part,can it be done,
hey guys how good is windows 7??i have read the reviews and they seem pretty good...but first hand info is always better ...isn't it???!!! is it worth giving up on...
Howdy folks! I had to create a presentation to describe CE. My aim was to tell the 'busy folks' about CE in less than a minute. The feedback I've received...