How to generate and share post link?

Happy Independence Day!
Hi how to generate and share post link for facebook, twitter or any other ways to share.
Suppose if I want to share my written post on WhatsApp, then how can I get post link and is it possible to read that post without login or having CE account.
Thanks!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If you want to post anything on CE, you need to be registered. We strongly discourage posting stuff already posted elsewhere. But if you think any link is worth sharing, you can simply copy that link and paste it here. YouTube videos are auto-embedded.
  • Kamlesh Vora
    Kamlesh Vora
    No No Sir, I want to share CE post to others on either WhatsApp or FaceBook or any other media.
    And If we can share, then will they be able to read that post of CE without login on web browser?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sorry, I didn't understand your question. You can generate a link to any post by clicking on the number that appears just below any post, in the bottom right corner. Just click on it and you will get multiple options to share any post.

Link-To-Share-Post
  • Kamlesh Vora
    Kamlesh Vora
    Yes this what I was asking for 😁
    Thanks!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

which one do i learn fast ? besides b4 learning these what r the basic programming language i should learn. And to learn it which are the good books or...
Warm wishes to all for 69th year of freedom of our Mother Land "India" Jai Hind!
"Hello friends!, I am writing this because recently few members of my family and friends had faced some problems with their Facebook account. They found that someone is uploading unwanted...
If an exclusive report from Reuters is to be believed, Kaspersky Lab, the international software security group headquartered in Russia was involved in a secret campaign to harm its competitors’...
Hi, Default calculator of Windows 7 sucks. It works on the mode you choose and each mode has some limitations. For example I want to do some basic division and...