How to find the number of hits on button in a web page using JSP?

how to find the no. of hits on button in a web page using jsp. The no. of hits has to be started with the last hit that has been made by the user. Could anyone please help. Well, Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Look like you need to use application implicit object. which is object of ServletContext ,
    here is simple tutorial given for page counter, looks ok and should work.
    JSP - Hits Counter

Do you want to use across session? then you need to save counter in database before session end.
  • Nikumbh
    Nikumbh
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Thank you buddy. Well got the idea what i'am looking for...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's a project idea for mechanical engineering students. How about designing a ceiling fan that is suicide proof but will offer exceptional level of reliability during day-to-day operations? The ceiling...
I see that in the recent times, the Internet radio is rapidly being adopted and services like Rdio and Pandora are popular than ever. That said, the traditional radio (FM...
At a time when governments across the world are implementing surveillance programs like PRISM, keeping your anonymity has become quite difficult; in times like these people have been heavily relying...
CEans, we're continuously working on resolving the issues and have managed to get the site back online. It'd be nice if you could keep an eye on the 'users online'...
Can anyone provide IS 14223 for me so that I can get some details about polishing of Kotah stone flooring.