How to find GPS location?

hello all, i m doing my final year project, in that i need to find the gps location to track the car. i didn't know how to make that, so i request you to help me by giving ideas about it...... plz...

Replies

• born_star16
    born_star16
    Well, you have to install a GPS tracker in your car first which will send signals (coordinates of the location) everytime to GPS server.
  • er.h3m4l
    er.h3m4l
    Instead of tracking the car make such an arrangement which stops the engine after some distance to benchmark...!!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    If you've used GPS already in device then you're getting latitude and longitude data and by using google map you can find exact location. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Paradigm is a Techno Management Fest organized by Aligarh Muslim University. A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on. -John F. Kennedy. Paradigm is...
Ambiora is the technical fest conducted under SVKM's NMIMS MPSTME (Shirpur campus). It is aimed at mobilizing the keen minds in the engineering institutions. Through Ambiora we want to inculcate...
Encomium 2012 is a Techno Cultural Fest organized by Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi. Encomium is the annual festival organized each year by IEEE JMI. It is the largest technical fest...
Sona Sartoria is a Technical Symposium organized by Sona College of Engineering, Salem. The events in this festival includes: Paper Presentation Poster Presentation Spot Presentation Surface Ornamentation Fashion Sketching Technical...
Conjura 12 is a Techno Managerial Cultural Symposium organized by TKM College of Engineering, Kollam. Conjura '12- Engineering a safer and greener tomorrow. The hunter has now become the hunted....