How to embed powerpoint slide show in blog?

Hello,
I want to embed a PowerPoint presentation in my blog and share it with my friends. but I don't how to do it?
Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sunny - upload the presentation on Share and Discover Knowledge on SlideShare and then embed the code in your blog.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You may even upload your presentation to Discover the Best eBooks, Audiobooks, Magazines, Sheet Music, and More | Scribd & paste their widget code in your post.

Look here for a sample post showing presentation -

#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

๐Ÿ˜€ Let me know if you need further help.
  • kedarjk
    kedarjk
    I just saw that presentation on your blog, biggie. Too good. Good collection.
  • Norvicute
    Norvicute
    The_Big_K
    Sunny - upload the presentation on Share and Discover Knowledge on SlideShare and then embed the code in your blog.
    wow thanks big_K, now i know how to share slides...

thanks again

๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks @kedarjk ! ๐Ÿ˜

@norvicute - you're welcome. Have your blog link in your signature ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Contest Page: Optimized PC Contest Contest Details: The budget is the only thing that is fixed. Feel free to use your grey cells to build an Optimized PC within a...
hi.... i m in final year computer eng. i want latest project & seminar topic.... plz help me........... ๐Ÿ˜”
I Am A New Member. I Am In Need Of Papers Based On Robotics And Circuit Debugging.(with Abstract)
hi. do u know how to convert sound signals to enough energy which can be used ti light up an led?
i need links to web sites that have ideas for final year project in control systems.!!๐Ÿ˜•