How to edit name that I have given in campus commune account.

please suggest how to do so.Actually sir i have hear much about u .

I am hoping i will get my answer quickly,and i will be thankfull for this.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I'm not sure who you are talking about. You can use '@tag' functionality to tag the user and get response from them. 

I doubt there's a way to change the name. Your best bet for now is to contact the official TCS support and get an official response from them. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This article claims that the structural health of a bridge can be evaluated based only on acceleration (vibration) measurement. “Can bridge collapses be prevented by continuous structural monitoring?” https://link.medium.com/PzpB0IlopSThis would...
The weather is getting colder and colder. Chongqing Feilong reminds you to add clothes and keep warm. In winter, there must be warm air in the car, so will it...
I have John Deere technical interview in a couple of days, on what areas do I  need to concentrate? My branch is Mechatronics.
We are planning to take KT from another organization and they have provided KT plan. In that KT plan, there is one task is playback session so I want to...
I got 60% in 10th and 59% in my 12th and 75% in B.tech. Recently I got offer letter from TCS. I submitted my documents at the time of registration...