How to Draw - From Animes to Zepplins and everything in between

Existing CEan Davincis and Picassas please look the other way
Quote:
"How to Draw" is a collection of tutorials that will teach you everything from perspective basics to shading chrome. Never picked up a pencil before? Fear not! From simple line drawings to modern art and easy animations, we've got you covered. All projects come from Instructables.com and contain pictures for each step so you can start your masterpiece today!
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Definitely of no use to the likes of #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#

There was a time when I used to draw a market full of people and the teacher couldn't recognize the male faces from the female faces. ๐Ÿ˜” I was that bad.

With practice though now I've learnt to draw cartoons and am getting pretty good at it. Thanks for the link. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Ankita Katdare
    Definitely of not use to the likes of #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#

There was a time when I used to draw a market full of people and the teacher couldn't recognize the male faces from the female faces. ๐Ÿ˜” I was that bad.

With practice though now I've learnt to draw cartoons and am getting pretty good at it. Thanks for the link. ๐Ÿ˜€
    No man could do well without basics.Thanks for sharing this beauty piece . There is still a lot of room for everything .I had searched for tutorials in YouTube and every other websites but YouTube proved to be a great venture for learning.
    Learning never ends because of this too fast paced world.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Philips, the Dutch company, famous for its light bulbs in India, has re-entered the mobile market with 3 new smartphones, namely - Philips S308, Philips W3500 and Philips Xenium. The...
Microsoft is working on a move that may just put translators out of business. The Skype Translator, a real time language translator was unveiled by Microsoft two years ago but...
iBall, the Mumbai, India based computer peripherals, smartphones and tablets maker company, has launched a new gadget as an addition to its Android tablet portfolio. Named as 'iBall 3G 7803Q-900'...
I am trying to do factory reset on D-Link DIR-600L router. I tried to push RESET button for 10 seconds but LED color is not changing. Should I have to...
Amazon, the world's greatest competitor to most e-commerce websites and to Flipkart in India has launched a new free app called "Kindle Cloud Reader" that lets Amazon users read Kindle...