How to download youtube videos? Few download, others don't.

I have problem with my youtube downloader,some videos are downloading while the others not.If anyone knows reply to this thread.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Downloading YouTube videos is not allowed, I think.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Downloading YouTube videos is not allowed, I think.
    I think It's allowed Crome provides you extention by which you can get download button at every video and you can download same. If it is not allowed then there will be not such extention.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godfather
    I think It's allowed Crome provides you extention by which you can get download button at every video and you can download same. If it is not allowed then there will be not such extention.
    There are services that allow downloading, but it's not officially allowed.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    There are services that allow downloading, but it's not officially allowed.
    It's available on officially Crome Store.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I think pirating them is illegal (spreading it/selling) .
    If something is coming on my system on my system why can't I have them.
    Its like photos from flickr , you can download them but can't use them for your own benefit like posting on your blog and using for advertisement.
  • Scholes18
    Scholes18
    Download IDM 6 cracked version from kickasstorrents.You will automatically get a download button everytime you play video on any website not just youtube. Plus your download speed will be increased a bit(i guess by 10kbps).I think IDM is the best software to download.
  • Dazzler _Rohit
    Dazzler _Rohit
    #-Link-Snipped-# is the site. paste the url of the video and download the video in flv, mp4 or in 3GP format
  • X-Engineer
    X-Engineer
    check out download helper (firefox addon)..
  • yorha 2b
    yorha 2b
    There's a website ... #-Link-Snipped-# .. copy/paste url of video u want ... & go download !!
    U can download in .flv , .mp4 & if uploaded video is in HD 1080p & 720p versions are also available ... just be sure java is installed properly.
  • girikiran
    girikiran
    download and install real player...then when u play an youtube video.. an option comes on top of video to Download

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

freinds i'm in 4th year, B.Tech(Electronics engg.). I need help regarding final project.. please post some ideas and useful material for it.... thanxx.
can you explain the use of PID (proportional, integral and derivative) control in relation to a line follower? or could you provide a source that explains PID practically?
The_Big_KHa ha ๐Ÿ˜ ! Please pull in few of your friends and start discussing instrumentation related topics. That'll motivate others to join in. We look forward to starting a separate...
Pradeep Kumar M Aeronautical Student(Final Year Aeronautical Engineering) Hobbies and interest: Reading and sketching. I want to design and develop a completely new concept aircraft. I joined crazy engineers to...
Mozilla Junior Is Browser For iPad Opton T-WIN20 KDM Robotic Bender Feed In, Twist & Bend Pipes 2x Faster Jail Break Helps You Bridge Gap Between iOS 5 And iOS...