How to download the JEE Main Admit Card?

As we know JEE Main 2019 Admit Card has been released on 17 December 2018. But I do not know the process of downloading? 

Replies

• Anand GT
    Anand GT

Hello #-Link-Snipped-# ,

Please follow below instructions to download JEE Main Admit Card/Hall Ticket.

1. Browse this -#-Link-Snipped-#

2. You will be directed to the JEE main official website.

3. Click on 'Download Admit Card'.

4. You will be redirected to the page showing two options 

• Download Admit Card through Application Number and Password
    • Download Admit Card through Application Number and Date of Birth 

5. Choose desired option and fill in the details. Follow the steps.

6. You will get your JEE Main admit card by doing so.

Hope this helps you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am 2014 be(it) passout with aggregate 58.06 i wanted to do cdac cource .i got 1729 rank in a+b catogory. Is their any problem in placement due to 4...
Basically spot jamming is the type of noise jamming and pulse jamming is one of the few types of jamming how to simulate spot and pulse jamming in MATLAB?
Can you please explain the relation between os concepts like scheduling,synchronization,paging with Coa concepts like instruction phases,cache memory address mapping,updation methods,addressing modes,pipelining from booting to running some process in brief...
hello all. This is my first question here on Crazy Engineers. So , I wanted to ask you about on how can I prepare for the campus placements. My target...
I am Mechanical Engineer so I want advise that as per current era I shall go for Masters in Mechatronics or Energy Systems, Please explain in detail.