need a gud project guider as im a 3rd year i need friends for proper guide
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Lizi!

Please introduce your self using this format #-Link-Snipped-#

And here is the list of projects for Electronics and Communication

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Looking forward to see you active here. Spread the word of CE!. How you come to know about CE?
  • lizi infanta
    lizi infanta
    to all my frnds

hai i need help in how to do projects
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    First of all select the project title (Make sure that you are interested in that Topic)
    Then Collect the Information regarding that project.
    Start working on designing of circuit if it is not ready if it is ready then first of all try to understand it and if you need to modify anything then do it. then make PCB design of that circuit or make it on general purpose board. then time to testing and your project done... hummm its so Simple!!

Try to Start Step by Step if you thinking that i want to do everything at a time than its not possible. you must have to follow each and every step.

Anything else then please feel free to ask. 😀
  • ramkiranxxx
    ramkiranxxx
    i need ideas how to do projects plz
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE
    Please read the above post. It might be helpful to you. Still you need anything else then let me know.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Just also include your areas of interest and post a list of your interested topics on which you are interested to do the project,so that CEans can choose the best of that and help you friends.

Welcome to CE,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello guys I m a mechanical engg i studied a lot about vortex tube and its application i wanted to know is there any way i can make it i...
Interview Link: https://www.crazyengineers.com/know-your-cean-pradeep-agrawal/ Ok, you are free to ask all personal & non-personal questions to Pradeep in this thread Pradeep - be ready!
Got the news from trusted sources: Siemens has fired 500 employees from its IT division. Can anyone confirm the news please? Addendum: Rediff confirms it.
surfactant derived from coconut oil and dimethylaminopropylamine.[1] It is a zwitterionic chemical compound with a quaternary ammonium cation. It is a viscous pale yellow transparent liquid and is used as...
Cocamide DEA is a used to increase foaming quality and to stabilise foam, making it last longer in the presence of oil and dirt. Without it the foam would collapse...