How to do MBA without giving up my current job?

How to do MBA Withought hold my job.

Replies

• Apurwa.Thakur
    Apurwa.Thakur
    Distance education
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ajay Pandey
    How to do MBA Withought hold my job.
    part-time MBA. What exactly do you want to know about it?
  • Ajay Pandey
    Ajay Pandey
    Actually I am always free sat and sunday.So I want to utilise my time by learning some new skills. So I am looking MBA or MSC(maths) as good option. I can'd do fultime mba. Just I was thinking , doing part time mba good or not.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't recommend part-time MBA. Unless your current organisation offers direct benefits of part time MBA; you should save your money and time doing anything else you like. The best way is to check if your current organisation lets you do PG studies through their link-ups.

If you want to utilise your weekends doing something constructive, I'd recommend taking up a skill enhancement course in the domain of your choice. For example, if you are a Java developer; why not prepare for a formal certification?
  • Ajay Pandey
    Ajay Pandey
    Ok, thanks definitely ur suggestions helpful. ......
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ajay Pandey
    Ok, thanks definitely ur suggestions helpful. ......
    Glad to know you found it helpful. Do let us know what you decide. If you have more questions, feel free to post them.
  • Ajay Pandey
    Ajay Pandey
    Actually i never want to do MBA bcos my educational background does not suit for MBA. I completed my education from small village with very limited resource.so I never prefer mba .Some people suggested me for MBA. may be In future I want to start business so just was thing about MBA.U suggested me java Certification, me also preparing for that. Recently I joined classes to learn spring framework.so Sunday my whole day spent in classes. Saturday I spent my time with one NGO named Vatsalya where I taught orphan childrens.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung’s Taiwan unit has left a trail of clues about the Samsung Galaxy J smartphone in a teaser video on YouTube. The 22 second video starts off by showing a...
Curious to know what do programmers and software developers think about Windows 8.1 operating system from Microsoft. Do you think it's developer friendly (availability of tools, software, IDEs) and how's...
Hi, we can interface LCD to micro controller and we can display the desired information similarly is there any opportunity to interface loud speaker to micro contoller and produsing desired...
Hello, buddies is here any methods or algorithm to defend andro rat virus.i am doing my final year proj. In android security sect. and i planning to integrate build in...
Hi friends, I search after examples or videos or names of robots or machines that work in a very accurate scale something like one millimeter of accuracy or better accuracy,...