How to display name ?

How to display name instead of username?

can any one tell me. So that my can be displayed on Forum profile and wherever i comment.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    In order to display the name, your username needs to be changed.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    fake_lover01
    How to display name instead of username? can any one tell me. So that my can be displayed on Forum profile and wherever i comment.
    Become a real lover (of CE, that is) instead of a fake one and make the username whichever name you want displayed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can please explain what will happen when petrol is injected in Diesel engine this is my lab viva question what i got
Hey guys recently it happened to face worst services from a few reputed brands. As a customer i full rights am mentioning their names not the stories alone. 1. Airtel-...
Hello!folks actually I am a Civil Engineer and wants to start my own Construction Contracting firm.I am done with all the Company registration formalities. But now the problem lies how...
Hey I am Debrupa Ghosh currently pursuing my B.Tech degree in IT from Institute of Engineering and Management,Kolkata..😀
Hellooooo friends I am DHIMAN DAS pursuing M.Tech from Calcutta University .It's my pleasure to join to this crazy community....