How to disable main window while sup window is open?

i make small project myself using java. i have created many frame in a many classes. so i need to open sup window(sup frame) at the time of main window(main frame) will go to disable mode. and like this while close sup window at the time of main window will go to enable mode. please answer me.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is an old one that came up during Lyndon's presidential term. LYNDON X B = JOHNSON Each letter stands for a unique digit zero to nine. When the letters...
CEans, We're super excited to announce the launch of mobile optimised version of CrazyEngineers! The mobile optimised layout was one of the top requests made by CEans. The wait is...
Kaustubh Katdare i am going to take isro cs exam on may 12th 2013... please give me information about the exam pattern...
The usual and uncomfortable treatment for the condition commonly called 'Lazy Eye' (medically amblyopia) is to put a patch on the normal eye to force the other to get regular...
It looks like there's a lot of confusion about the difference between UPS & Inverter. This seems to be one of the common question asked in electrical / electronics exam...