How to develop a project?

I want to develop a project, can someone here help me with it?

Replies

• simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Please state what exactly you want and how are you going to proceed
    Kindly donot ask generic questions.

For starters, describe your idea. If you want one, there are plenty available on this forum in a dedicated section, search for them.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've updated the thread title, moved the thread to project ideas section and converted the SMS lingo to plain, readable English. The question however gives very little information about what you're asking for.

#-Link-Snipped-#: Consider this: If someone who you don't know or have never met, had asked you the same question how'd you have answered it? We're already wasting two posts in trying to understand what's the question. Provide us with more information which tell us in clear words what is your project about, what are the steps you've taken so far and what's the exact problem that you are facing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEED, conducted by IIT Bombay is on 25th November. How many of CEans are going to appear for this exam? I would also like to know from them how have...
I am planning to buy an andriod phone for 10k. please suggest a phone and also give reviews about micromax a 110.
An air-conditioned classroom is maintained at 72◦F in the summer. The students attend classes in shorts, sandals, and tee shirts and are quite comfortable. In the same classroom during the...
hello! I'm using Windows XP SP2. Heres my problem. My usb ports suddenly stopped working. just one day i went plugged in my flash D , it charged perfectly but...
Google recently lost one of their top executives, Marisa Mayer to Yahoo - which was once Google's top search rival. Things haven't been very good at Yahoo all through the...