How to delete data completely

is it possible to delete file that cant be recover by any recovery software??
i hear that when people sold their mobiles they reset factory setting,but till data can be recover...so please reply to my query.!!!!!

Replies

• Ashucomp
    Ashucomp
    Gopal rathod
    i hear that when people sold their mobiles they reset factory setting,but till data can be recover...so please reply to my query.!!!!!
    Yes it is possible to recover the deleted files and you would not get better software than "Reccuva".
    try this software. I have used the same!
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Gopal rathod
    If you're talking about Android device, then yes you can simply unlock the bootloader, Flash the Stock ROM & then lock the bootloader. Your data won't be recovered as it happens in 'reset factory settings'.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Im interested in doing a project on the topic 'Wireless Wearable heart attack detector'.which is useful for heart patient and in which i want to include different sensors like heart...
🎉hi im santhosh ...ce engineers ...i come to know ce wepsite is totally used by good and experinced engineers ....and also interested engineers ...so i also eager to develop my...
The Coolest Cooler has raised a cool sum of $5M+ on Kickstarter and the project's got 43 days left to raise more money from backers. The project that set out...
dear sir/madam, As i mentioned in my last mail. I am interested in writing CAT and GMAT exams. So when i was searching in web. I found your institution and...
Quote: Daniel Lieberman from the Department of Human Evolutionary Biology at Harvard University explains how humans, with our big, "thirsty" brains, evolved to need more energy. Read more at https://fora.tv/2014/05/12/The_Story_of_the_Human_Body#YC6Gsq3fTSd8lHU1.99...