How to deal with the cold winter in the car market?

In recent years, the domestic new energy automobile market has developed rapidly due to the positive influence of the escalating laws and regulations on energy saving and emission reduction of automobiles and the pull of the new energy automobile subsidy policy.

With the rapid growth of new energy automobile production and sales, the domestic new energy automobile parts industry ushered in a period of rapid development.

Electric vehicles are the mainstream products of domestic new energy vehicles. Electric vehicle parts mainly include electric drive system, power supply system and auxiliary system.

Motor, battery and electronic control system are the key parts of electric vehicle. Among them, the motor is the power source of the electric vehicle, which is equivalent to the engine and transmission of the fuel vehicle; the core part of the motor controller basically depends on imports; the battery directly determines the driving capacity of the electric vehicle.

Electric vehicle market demand continues to rise, electric vehicle parts market prospects are broad. Relevant statistics show that by 2020, China's electric vehicle parts market will exceed 100 billion yuan.

Electricization is an irreversible trend in the automotive industry.

Under the temptation of huge market potential, some enterprises in domestic automotive parts industry actively lay out the market of electric automotive parts, and a lot of capital has accelerated to enter the industry of electric automotive parts.

Chongqing Feilong Jiangli is actively transforming to electronic water pump and thermal management system, taking into account the traditional fuel automobile water pump, oil level meter and other products. In this cold winter, hold the group to go on.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

http://epaper.newindianexpress.com/c/35430552

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

@ify gold : I have put your question here  in discussion as it was not relevant to Software Testing group.You can expect answers from here as well. How to develop...
I have forgot my account password,please try to help me out with a solution,as the customer care number is also not responding properly.
What are the basic trends used by developer in the year 2018? I am  a  professional web designer for an organisation and wanted to get feedback from other web designers.
What are job opertunities for the students who completed btech in Mining branch and how he has to get foreign jobs? 
we want the job for my life please help me?