How to create FM via WiFi?

can anyone tell me .....how to create online fm using my music playlist using wifihotspot ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nikitajain2811
    can anyone tell me .....how to create online fm using my music playlist using wifihotspot ?
    The question isn't very clear. I'm guessing you want to create a music streaming server over local connection.

To put it straight: You wish to have a central music streaming server. Is that correct?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gionee Elife S5.5 phablet has been officially launched in India. We covered the phone's features and specs ahead of MWC 2014, earlier this year. Proudly carrying the title of 'World's...
I just bought a laptop and I've heard that leaving a laptop charging even after being fully charged damages the battery???? is it really true?????
Hi, Thanks a lot for this amazing forum, though I just joined this forum, but I can tell that the torrent of various topics are going to help in some...
Olympus has officially launched the new Stylus SH-1 camera. It features a 16 megapixel BSI CMOS Sensor and 5 Axis image and video stabilisation. Along comes 24x Optical Zoom and...