How to create exe file in php?

Well Ceans! I want to create a php module and run that as an exe file. Can anyone suggest to proceed? It will be fine if you gave an example for this!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I found some think like a specialsied software and felt it is worth sharing if you are really interested in knowing How it has to be done

Do tell how the software really worked after trying this out
  • meetramprasad
    meetramprasad
    Sure @#-Link-Snipped-# w'll try and let you know. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Most welcome friend
  • Andreagirl
    Andreagirl
    You keep the application on a server and just provide a launcher that opens his browser and points it to the URL of the application.

It might be a good idea to switch to SQLite instead of MySQL but depending on how your application is written it might require a lot of code and SQL Query changes. This is from internet search.๐Ÿ˜‰
  • meetramprasad
    meetramprasad
    @#-Link-Snipped-# I have tried it's working fine. Thanks!!! But, the one thing is that we can't able to use 'mysql' instead we can use 'sqlite'. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks @#-Link-Snipped-# you are Right... ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone I am currently studying artificial intelligence and for this using software of visual prolog 5.1, but i cannot install it. I don't no why but when i am...
Hoping you are all well also.
Good year s has been manufacturing Eagle F1 GSD 3 tyres in India from the last year. And its sucess is very huge. It has the new V thread technology...
Lava Mobiles, the Indian company that specializes in Android smartphone manufacturing, has now entered the hot and bubbling tablet arena with the launch of Lava XOLO tablet. Established in 2009,...
Traditionally, speakers were meant to output audio waves and so does ATake's 2.1 speaker system. But it goes a step or two more by offering a super-cool audio-visual musical experience....